ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS SUBCULTURE PALETTE REVIEW.





After a few weeks of looking at the release of this palette, I could finally order it! I ordered it as birthday gift to myself from beauty bay and id seen a lot of reviews of it and non where go but I still wanted to try it for myself. THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE IS SO HARD TO WORK WITH *rolls eyes*

This is a 14-colour eyeshadow palette, 13 brand new shades and 1 old shade fudge which is other ABH palettes and available as a single. This palette is containing ultra-matte, duo chrome and metallic finishes, Subculture Eyeshadow Palette contains 14 grungy, underground colours, the formula is totally unique and never been done that way before. The eyeshadows are completely raw pressed pigments which makes them have a lot of kick back. This palette complements MOST skin tones, the neutral and bold shades are somewhat easy to blend and come with a soft, dual-ended brush.

Palette Contains:
•    Roxy – Matte muted coral.
•    Electric – Duo chrome lime gold.
•    Fudge – Matte warm bronze.
•    New Wave – Matte orange.
•    Untamed – Matte tarnished green.
•    Edge – Matte mustard gold.
•    Rowdy – Matte blackened purple.
•    Axis – Matte blue green.
•    Mercury – Matte slate grey.
•    All Star – Matte wine.
•    Adorn – Metallic bronze.
•    Destiny – Matte sage green.
•    Dawn – Matte sand.
•    Cube – Duo chrome pink pearl.





The swatches! These are made with only 1 sweep! I was amazed at the pigment, wow! I have already heard that Anastasia's eye shadows are very high quality, which is proven by this!




This is the only look I was able to create this palette at the time of writing this review because everything seemed to look so muddy on my skin. 



Some of the eyeshadows do fall short of what we have come to expect and love from Anastasia, some lack in pigment ( Cube and electric) and some are very muddy and look very ashy and too cool toned for some skin tones such as my own. I think this palette will look nice and be able to work better when used with other palette besides itself but I don't think you should have to buy an eyeshadow palette with that many shades and not be able to use them together.


Heres a video of me using the palette 




Well thats what I think about the palette, if you have this palette let me know what you've thought of it and  how its working! tag me in your looks so I can get inspired.


Landrine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment