JoEve Bath & Body Review




Hello friends, I was recently sent this little box from Joanne, who is the owner of JoEve Bath & Body, which is an indie handmade bath and body products (which I should say smell amazing!).

                             I actually heard about them through my friend Lilly and I contacted them through Instagram because it was easiest and they replied pretty quickly and swiftly. After everything was sorted out they said they'd send me my box to try out! Everything is organic and hand made. everything is made to order except some products which are made in advance due to high demand. They are very vegan friendly except some of the soaps contain goats milk however when placing your order on their site you can request to have it made with Shea butter instead.

It took about two weeks to have it all made and delivered. the delivery process was all of two days which was amazing but the making process was the longest which I didn't mind because its an indie brand I understood that it takes time to make everything.

Upon opening the box it smelted like a bath and body store, sort of like Lush with all the different scents of the products.

In my box I received:
White grapefruit lip scrub 
Bath bomb
Bath salt
Body scrub 
Soap


This little gem of a bath bomb is topped with real flowers which smell absolutely divine.
"Bathe like a Goddess and smell of Roses, make your bath go Pastel Pink with floating Rose Petals."


My body doesn't take well to soap however I was super keen to try this soap because it smelt so so good! 


I mentioned to Joanne that I love body scrubs and I got this Eucalyptus body scrub which smells amazing (can you see a theme here? everything smells good enough to eat!) body scrubs are axing for the skin and so is eucalyptus because they removed dead skin and moisturise the skin and leaving you feeling like a new person. 


Lips scrubs are a big part of my weekly routine when doing my makeup especially when I'm wearing matte liquid lipstick and need a smooth surface for application. its been proven that grapefruit is good for hydration and full of important electrolytes. It's good for the skin because it contains The antioxidant vitamin C and helps fight skin damage!


Lastly I received this bath salt. Bath salts carry many benefits beyond looking beautiful and smelling great – the benefits of bath salts are far-reaching, and after using bath salts you’ll feel the difference in your skin, your mood, and more.  

Here is a night routine featuring all the products used in this post! 

Follow JoEve Bath & Body:

Thank you so much for reading, tag me and @jo.eve.body in your Instagram posts or twitter posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment