WHAT CAMERAS I USE TO TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS

I love photography and I like taking artistic photos and just regular photos and cameras really fascinate me. The first camera I ever got was from my mum and it was a small Sony point and shoot for my birthday about 6 years ago and thats when I decided to start my youtube channel. at first I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it so I did everything but now I think I've found my calling. 

The second camera I got which I actually got myself with my own money (god I hate being an adult with responsibilities and a job) is the Canon 1200D however I ended up taking it back because I didn't like it very much and got the 100D instead which I love to death. I got my camera from Jessops and at the time it was £350 and it comes with a 55mm lens (or 58 I don't have it within in reach atm so I can't tell). The only downside to this camera is that it doesn't have a 180 view finder like I like with most of other cameras. The camera is super affordable interns of starter DLR for someone who's really into photography or videography and very easy to use.


using the 100d without flash and unedited


The second camera I bought is this Panasonic Lumix which doesn't have an interchangeable lens like the Canon does but I bought it mostly for vlogging because the 100D can be a little heavy after a while and I didn't wanna carry it all the time because it can get bulky carrying it around. The display isn't the best but once the photos or videos have been transferred to a computer they look beautiful! this camera cost me just a little over £190 which is super cheap for this camera and the quality you get.

Using the Lumix with flash and unedited.
Last but not least the last way I take literally EVERY. PHOTO. I. OWN. is my cracked ass iPhone 6s which is amazing for everyday photography an excellent for selfies. The front camera is amazing but the back camera takes the most amazing most professional photos ever.


taken using my phone without a flash and unedited 

No comments:

Post a Comment