MY 4 FAVOURITE EYESHADOW PALETTES

Over the last few months I've been loving these 4 eyeshadow palettes for everyday use and glam use too. I've talked about some of these already so I won't say too much.

First up is my custom MAC palette, I picked these 4 colours because I could do a smokey, natural and berry coloured makeup look with it. Theres so much you could do with 4 eyeshadow if they're the right colours. 


The next palette which I use for almost all my berry toned look is the Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy palette which you is one of my faves of all my other palettes although it doesn't beat out my single shadows from Morphe, NYX or MU.



Last but not least is this little beauty from BH cosmetics which is new to the family but has quickly become one of my favourites and super travel friendly. it has warm, cool, brights and berry tones so you'll never be lost for a look. This palette is all mattes but BH offer a mattes and shimmer or an all shimmer one too.



Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your all time fave palette! 

Love

Landrine x

No comments:

Post a Comment