FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

So I've had a few favourites this month and I usually don't do monthly favourites in the form of blog posts but I thought it'd be interesting! so lets start!

First up is the ABH glow kit in that glow. I've had this for a hot minute but I haven't used it that much but I love it so so much. The only shade that doesn't work on my skin tone is sunburst which I think would look super nice on lighter skin or fair skin tones. This was £39 from cult beauty.



Up next is this makeup revolution contour and highlight palette. its super pigmented but loads of fall out which is kind of annoying but blends well (a little goes a long way). The one highlighter as you can see on the pictures below has a slight pinky reflect and I love it! This is £8 (I think)




Another highlighter I've been looking is this highlighter by Primark. They have two shades of this and this one was more suited to my skin tone and I liked the pink undertones that it has. This product is super pigmented and id suggest putting it under your makeup instead of over otherwise it will set to any powders you have on and also its really pretty under the makeup. this was £2


A new purchase which has turned into one of my faves for travel is the BH Cosmetics palette which has all my favourite colours and I can do so many looks with it. This palette is super pigmented but does take a while to blend some of the shadows because of how soft they are. There isn't much fall out which is amazing!!! this was £13 from Beautybay



Another travel friendly palette I love is this Morphe 12NB palette which was £13 I believe from beauty bay or straight from the morphe site. the shadows are okay, not a lot of fall out and they blend well. I like this palette because I can do all my natural and looks with it.



MORE SHADOWS LANDRINE?! yes, this is my custom MAC palette which I love so so much and I used to travel with it but id have to change shadows all the time! I've recently purchased a bigger pro Mac palette for my individual shadows but I till love to travel with this! the insert is £2 and the palette is £5



I was so adamant I wasn't going to buy Kylie cosmetics but here we are, an eyeshadow palette and eyeliner later! I really like this palette for the deep reds and the red-y pink in the middle. the metallic shades are super pigmented and I like to use some fix plus to bring them more out. this palette was $42 which is about £34.



A new addition to the camera family is this Panasonic Lumix which I purchased mainly for vlogs and selfies or Insta. This was just under £200 at 199.99



I ran out of my MAC face powder and needed more so I picked this baby up and I'm in the shade NC45 and it was £22 which has gone up from when it used to be £20 and then 21.50 



My favourite fall and all year round lip colour is this liquid lip from MUA cosmetics, super pigmented but SUPER drying. I've found a way to combat that but putting a crap tone of vaseline beforehand. these retail for £3 each. 




I'm not usually a blush person so the only blush I do own is this really beautiful one by sleek cosmetics which was just £6 and it doubles as eyeshadow too! lots of pigmentation and super soft.



at the top is the bush

My current two favourite blending brushes is one from BH cosmetics which is super soft and blends really well but does shed a little bit. The other one is one from amazon which came in a set of 8 and only cost me £5 and the BH was £6 in a set of 3




LA Girl has quickly become one of my favourite concealers and I use them all the time! I use the shades fawn and warm honey and I also own a dark concealer which I use of contouring which works really well too but can get a little muddy. these cost me £5 each from beautybay 



Last but not least is my foundation of February which I love so so much! id out it up next to my Revlon colour stay and my Esteé foundation in terms of how well it works with my skin. Two pumps usually works for me and it's fantastic! This was £5.99 at Superdrug or buy one get another half price!


I hope you enjoyed this months favourites! let me know what yours are.

Love

Landrine x

No comments:

Post a Comment