MORPHE BRUSHES 12NB PALETTE

I picked up this Morphe 12NB palette for £13 ($14.99)  because I don’t own any of the larger 35 pan palettes and I’ve been wanting to give Morphe shadows a try. I felt like this palette was a good place to start because it comes with 12 wearable, neutral colors and has a pretty impressive combination of mattes and shimmers. Each pan contains roughly 0.05 oz of product. 






The packaging is made of matte black plastic, this palette a nice option for traveling. However, the palette contains no mirror and because it is so lightweight which is my pet peeve because I own many eyeshadow palettes of this size ad they come with a mirror and I guess it all comes down to company preference but because it has no mirror it feels slightly cheap.



I think most of these shadows are quite pigmented and easy to work with/blend, but a couple of the shimmery shadows apply sheer and don’t build easily. I think it’s important to mention that Morphe palettes contain parabens, if thats something that a going to put you off buying the palette or any other Morphe product.

I know the bottom two shadows pretty much completely blend in with my skin tone… but they’re there. Those two would work great as base colors for people with lighter skin tones!
Overall, I can’t give this palette a thumbs up because of the ingredients. If you don’t care about that kind of thing and you’re just looking for a huge variety of shadows without breaking the bank, these will likely work great for you! As I mentioned before, most shades are easy to work with and will blend nicely. Morphe currently has at least three other 12 pan palettes available along with numerous 35 pan palettes, but these things tend to sell out quickly. Have you tried out Morphe products before?


Hope you enjoyed my Review.

Much love,
L.

1 comment:

  1. Those colours are so stunning! Your blog is so lovely too, you are doing an amazing job on it.. keep up the hard work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete