10 MINUTE MAKEUP ROUTINE.

In the summertime I keep my makeup pretty simple. On an everyday basis, I typically just wear a dab of concealer on red spots and under my eyes, and then apply a BB cream, mascara, and some color on my lips (I never go without color on my lips!). In the winter it change but that's for another time. 

This whole routine takes me 10 minutes or less, maybe 15 if i wanna add a wing to my eyes. I'd already put the MAC Prep and prime primer on. 


KIKO HYDRATING FOUNDATION  – I love this stuff because OIL AND SPF FREE, covers all your imperfections. I apply this with my fingertips like I would with any other foundation and then use a damp beauty blender (I use warm water to dampen it) to smooth it out. I don't set this because it gives me a natural glow without looking oily.

MAC COSMETICS -  NW40 -  I used the MAC cosmetics concealer in NW40 which matches my skins and covers my circles. 
MUA LIPSTICK - FANCY FAWN – I’ve had this same tube for an embarrassingly long time. I usually apply a swipe of this and then blot with my finger and then maybe a tiny bit off red to give it more colour.
NATURAL COLLECTION AND MISS SPORTY MASCARA – I rotate between buying expensive mascara from Sephora and buying whatever looks good at Target that day. However, my sister introduced this mascara to me last year and I haven’t used much else since. This mascara makes your lashes look super long, thick, and gives them nice separation. In fact, this is probably my favorite beauty product out of all of the above.


CUSTOM MAC PALETTE & MAKEUP REVOLUTION EYESHADOW– i started this palette a while back but i'm always waiting to find the right shadows that i wanted that palette to look like. i used the dark brown, just a dab all over my lid and then used the lightest shade in the Makeup Revolution x BBlogger collaboration just for depth. 




KIKO HYDRATING FOUNDATION - For brows i used the Freedom Cosmetics Pro Brow Powder which i've had for a while. i lightly put it on the ends off my brows to make it look fuller.


Thanks for reading babes! More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment