COLLECTION GORGEOUS GLOW

It is no secret that I love a good highlighter. Blush and bronzer, on the other hand, aren't necessarily added to my daily makeup routine; mostly because I'm always running late, i've never been a fan of blush and i never thought bronzer looked nice on my skin. However, I love how simplified my routine has become from using these products. I can just do my normal routine and then through this for a nice shimmer and highlight, perfecting a bronze look couldn't be easier. Kudos to Collection for bringing these awesome little glow palettes to drugstore shelves for such a small price! (yes i know i'm late, don't @ me) 

The Gorgeous Glow Blocks come in two different shades, the Bronzing Block and the Blush Block, and both consist of shimmering powder with different shades. They provide a smooth finish and are perfect for a bit of summer contouring and creating flawless cheekbones. Despite the low price, the formula is velvety-soft and a dream to blend. These are also highly pigmented, so apply with caution. A little goes a long way but they feel nice on the skin and are extremely long lasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment